Helpful information for Plano Lacrosse members to get the most out of your interaction with our website.
(Note: LeagueAthletics has very robust help features on our site. Please feel free to access the Help available on this site.)
How do I log in to the website?
If you have registered with Plano Lacrosse in the last two years:
To log in as a registered member, at the very top right of the page, please enter your email address in the left hand field and your personal password to the right*. *Note: Your password from the old Plano Lacrosse website will not work. Follow the instructions as if you have forgotten your password.
If you don't know your password, leave the password field blank and press enter. The system will then email your password to the address given in the left hand field.
If you've forgotten which email address you used or have any problems accessing the site, please contact the
For New parents/players:
If you are new to Plano Lacrosse, you will need to create an account:
- Click on Registration and begin the registration process. - You will be prompted to enter an email address.
- Enter an email address - when done, you should see a "Not a Member" prompt.
- Click "Not a Member" and follow the instructions.
- The system will send your specified email address a link to create a password.
- Once you have established a password, go back to the Plano Lacrosse website and enter your password.
- The system will now begin prompting you for information.
Note: If you have never played lacrosse before, as part of your registration process, you will be required to register with USLacrosse (annual registration = Youth ($25): Under age 15 but not in high school or High School ($35): Age 18 or under and in high school).
If you continue to have problems, please contact the
If you are a Plano Lacrosse Alumni, you need to join our Email list.
- Go to the Alumni tab under the Home tab at the top of the page.
- Click on "Join Email List" - You will be prompted to enter an email address.
If you have any problems or questions, please contact the
How can I import my child's (children's) schedule into my Google Calendar?
LeagueAthletics has put together a short YouTube video that will walk you through the process. Click HERE for a link to the video.
How can I put a free app on my smartphone to access the Plano Lacrosse website?
(Compatible with iOS, Android, Windows Mobile and Blackberry.) Download the app for LeagueAthletics Mobile – Enter your email, your password and enter “planolacrosse.com” where it prompts your for the “domain.com."
Have a question that is not answered here, let us know. Send an email to